- Access to the UL Authentication Platform is provided only to UL Applicants or parties authorized by the UL Applicant (“Applicant”).
- Access is granted upon written authorization by the Applicant.
- Entries submitted on ULAuthentication.com are only for UL Certified products covered in UL’s Online Certifications Directory.
- The submitted content should reflect truthfully the product’s performance and construction as outlined in the Applicant’s Listing.
- Smart Tags (i.e. QR code & Permalinks) can be applied only on UL Certified Products.
- Product Suppliers/Distributors/Installers can be granted limited access to the Installation Information Section of the UL Authentication Platform upon written authorization by the Applicant.
- Authorized users can be granted limited access to the Inspection Information Section of the UL Authentication Platform upon written authorization of UL LLC.
- USER PROVIDED CONTENT
Copyright on materials contributed by users of ULAuthentication.com is held by the individual creators.
All text, files, images, graphics, photos, audio clips, sounds, video or other materials (the “Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available through the Site. For all Content provided by you, you agree to indemnify UL against any claims or damages relating to such Content.
By submitting any Content on the Site, you represent and warrant: (i) you own or otherwise have all necessary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, to the content you provide and the rights to use it as provided in this Terms of Service; (ii) all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate these Terms of Service; and, (iii) the content will not cause injury to any person or entity,(iv) the content doesn’t contain any illegal material.